FC4 anaconda problem

Jason Brown jason at ftcsys.net
Tue Jun 14 06:39:37 UTC 2005

Without asking the usual 100 questions to get a better idea of your h/w
configuration, which would be a great help, Chances are it's a problem
with your BIOS and/or your HDD controller. Not the hdd it's self. I
would first check the website of you Motherboard vendor and look for any
BIOS upgrades, controller drivers etc. check to see if the BIOS is
detecting the drive with the correct paramaters. have a look on the
drive manufacturers site for correct settings and try to set it up manually.

 There are many other things to try but this would be my first step.