FC4 DVD boots, but asks to insert proper insall cdrom...

Casper kl at os.lv
Thu Jun 16 08:06:19 UTC 2005

  Hi,

  I just downloaded FC4 DVD with torrent, then checked cheksumm and then
burned it to DVD. After I booted I answered couple of q. and then it
asked from what media I want to install Fedora, I answered from cdrom...
It then said that I have not Fedore Core install cdrom, ejected my DVD
and asked proper fedora install cdrom...
What is problem? I even can`t check is DVD ok...
I have laptop Toshiba Satellite with combo: hdc: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM
SD-R2412, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive, 2048kB Cache, UDMA(33)

thnx for FC4,

Casper