scim repos for Fedora Core

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 14:21:11 UTC 2005

[Scim (Simple Common Input Method) is a modern input system
primarily for Asian languages: see <http://www.scim-im.org/>.
The scim core package was recently added to Fedora Extras.]

Here I am happy to announce the availability of yum repositories
of scim packages for Fedora Core 3 and 4 (i386 and x86_64)
to be used in conjunction with Fedora Extras (which already
includes scim and scim-tables).

For more details please see:

	http://people.redhat.com/petersen/scim/

It is probably best practice to report problems related to
these packages directly to me initially.

Thanks, Jens

ps Note the repositories are for testing out and using
scim until most of the packages get included officially
in the Fedora project.