[SOLVED]Very strange wireless problem on Toshiba laptop with FC4

Laszlo Antal lantal at tmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:18:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thank you for your tip!!!
It's working!!!!!! I am writing this email on my laptop with wireless
connection!!!YEAHHHHHHH

So the solution(this worked for me) is delete this line "" CHANNEL=11
""  in /etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-eth1 then run
/etc/init.d/network reload
then ifconfig eth0 down.
That's it. after all this I just opened up Firefox and everything work
pretty well.
Thank you again all the help.

Laszlo