[SOLVED]Very strange wireless problem on Toshiba laptop with FC4

Laszlo Antal lantal at tmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:55:22 UTC 2005

Hi,
It  does not need ro be there this why I deleted.
When I installed FC4 I choosed managed and it does not even give me the
option to set the channel. After I got the tip to delete this line it
was there so maybe this is a bug. I don't know but I know my laptop has
wireless connection even after shutting down and rebooting.

Thanks
Laszlo