NetworkManager, Wireless and Fedora FC4

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jun 24 14:55:33 UTC 2005

Ketil Wendelbo Aanensen wrote:

>I have vpnc and NetworkManager installed, but there is no "VPN
>Connections" when I click the NM-icon. What's wrong?
>
>- Ketil

The default version of NM that comes in FC4 doesnt have vpn support yet
(it's a very new feature, post FC4-devel freeze). I havent tested that
yet (since I dont have any use for VPN), but I think the version of NM
in rawhide has that feature . You can get it by enabling the
"development" repository if you're feeling really brave, but I'd suggest
waiting a bit, because that feature surelly will be in the next update
of NM for FC4.

--
Pedro Macedo