How to autologin as a superuser

Jonathan Horne linux at dfwlp.com
Sat Jun 25 05:35:36 UTC 2005

I would recommend su - (with a dash).  Su alone, will give the current user
roots rights and permissions, but with the users environment paths.  The
dash causes a new session to begin.  Try an su, and see how many files will
give command unknown errors, but su - will take care of that problem.

Jonathan