FC4 various crashs after wxWidgets, GDK+ or wine

. m a r c o s a u g u s t o chadart at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:33:03 UTC 2005

Hello,
Sorry the overpost , just 2 things to ADD:

The problems ocurr only logged as 'root' ,
in other user the gnome pane and nautilus works just fine...

And , sorry stones...
wealth and taste.....

I was almost sleeping after 20 hours just enjoying my new OS...
and sorry my self-taught english  .... i'm from braSil

thanx! : )

--
. m a r c o s    a u g u s t o  ;