2.6.11-1.35_FC3 causes segmentation violation

Daniel Normolle monk at umich.edu
Sun Jun 26 22:26:01 UTC 2005

Hi, I upgraded from 2.6.11-1.27_FC3 to 2.6.11-1.35_FC3, and SAS
(the statistical analysis package, not the game...) now produces
a segmentation violation when it starts a data step (which I
assume is associated with an attempt to allocate memory).
The SAS error is pretty much a report that a segmentation
violation has occurred, and I cannot find any messages in any
of the files under /var/log that appear remotely relevant.  Anybody
have any insights to this?

Thanks in advance, dpn