error with apache2 reverse proxy setting

Shu Hung (Koala) koalay.dg21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:55:25 UTC 2005

I've used pound as my reverse proxy proxy for a long time.
But I recently changed it to apache2 because I wanted to custom my error
pages.

After all the compile, installation, and configuration, the reverse proxy
was almost fine.
But when I load something with URL like "
http://www.mydomain.com/fs/996%2firan%2eh3%2ejpg",
it failed while the same URL could be loaded on my pound reverse proxy with
no error.

I know the same picture should be loaded on "
http://www.mydomain.com/fs/996/iran.h3.jpg" and this
is loadable on apache2 proxy. Is there anyway to load the "
http://www.mydomain.com/fs/996%2firan%2eh3%2ejpg"
on apache reverse proxy?