FC4 on PPC powerbook G4 1.5GHz - Unable to start X

Gabriel Labelle glabelle at optimized.org
Tue Jun 28 08:25:00 UTC 2005

Hello,

I just installed FC4 PPC on my 17" Apple Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz (ATI Radeon 9600)
using text mode since trying to do a normal install would get me a black
screen.

Then on reboot I still get the black screen and I am unable to access a console.
I also tried Xautoconfig and system-display-config and still get the black
screen and still unable to access any console.

I found someone with a similar problem at

Thank you for your time and help.

--
Gabriel Labelle <glabelle at optimized.org>