PalmOne Tungsten T5

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 16:53:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:53:30 +0200 in 200506281553.30575.frmas at free.fr
Francois Massonneau <frmas at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to know if it's possible to make a PalmOne Tungsten T5 to
> work  with Linux (FC4).
> i've tried to synchronize the Palm with the computer with Kpilot, but
> it  failed.
> Thank you. Francois

The latest versions of pilot-link, 0.12.0-pre<whatever>, have partial
support for the T5, but there is still work going on to sort it out. The
database formats in the newer Palms are different from those in the
earlier Tungsten and Zire series and so there is a fair bit of reverse
engineering needed.

Asking on the pilot-link list would get you a better answer, I'm afraid
I don't know the full detail.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk