Problem with POSTFIX users

CHAT KHODA chatkhoda at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 18:07:58 UTC 2005

Dear friends,
I have a Postfix mail server machone(FC4),I wonder to
know what is your opinion about this problem:
As you know we have several types of lookup tables to
faciliate offering service for several domains on one
mail server machine.But I would like to know "Can we
have two users with the same name in this
configuration?".
I asked this due to the fact that , I have noticed
that all of the mthods in postfix docs suggest using
Unix accounts finally and using aliases and other
tricks will not get rid us of this dependency(will
they?).
To sum up,
May I have 2 users on a postfix mail server :
sales at natix.info
sales at julix.com
n the case of positive answer please let me know more.
Sincerely,