Installation problem on Fedora Core2

babadino khan top1me at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:18:07 UTC 2005

installation  fedora core2 on some different systems of intel

well i tried everything  ide= nodma acpi=off nofirewire but it only can
transfers the install image on hard disc but after that on the time of
saving files it couldnt saved them and installation terminates abnormally so
what shall i do or should i use some other linux ? It is almost a third day
.