Time flies?

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Sep 5 06:10:43 UTC 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 05:10, Charles Sardeson wrote:

> I've seen various questions posted concerning timekeeping on the MSI
> MS-7093 Socket 939 motherboard, but never an answer.  If I boot the machine

I have a DFI "LanParty" nForce 4 motherboard with the same issue.  After
Googling around, and then yesterday removing my IDE drive and just having
SATA, my clock has not gained anything and the spew of log errors from rtc
complaining about interrupts lost at 1024Hz has gone away too.  Therefore it
seems indeed to be some kind of problem with spinning in the IDE driver with
interrupts off.

How does that proposal match your situation?

-Andy