(no subject)

McGuffey, David DAVID.C.MCGUFFEY at saic.com
Tue Sep 6 19:30:36 UTC 2005

Anyone running FC4 on an Asus A8N-E motherboard with an AMD dual core CPU
(e.g., Athlon X4 4800 )?

A few months ago I had planned to build a dual Xeon system, but that
activity got seriously delayed.  Now that the system is back on, FC4 is out,
and the dual-core CPUs are out.  Have been looking at CPUs from both Intel
and AMD.  Other option is an Intel Pentium dual core CPU (e.g., Pentium D
840) on an on an Intel X6DH8-XG2 motherboard, which I asked about in another
post.

Dave McGuffey
Principal Information System Security Engineer
SAIC, Columbia, MD 21046