laptop power management help - Centrino M

Kirk Glasgow kirkieglasgow at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 03:45:48 UTC 2005

Thank you Jim
The processor is similar to the Pentium M without all
the features of speedstep and half of the cache.
I currently have one of Fedora Core's development
kernel. Kernel 2.6.13-1.1530 which has software
suspend shipped in the kernel. What I am looking for
is the software to make that work. Hibernate, sleep,
laptop lid close etc.

Kirk