sharing printer with samba in FC4 (update)

Deepak Shrestha d8888pak at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 08:43:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

I still have same problem sharing my printer. I guess
the culprit the samba that comes with FC4. As
suggested in the previous thread about CUPS services
"# Re: Print jobs not printing thru cups - solved by,
Michael Lai". I will give it a try installing the new
samba version. Let you know it problem occurs.

Thanks again for your valuable time.