Wireless configuration

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Sep 8 17:37:12 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 08.09.2005 schrieb K Chauhan um 19:24:

No HTML formatted list mails please.

> I have installed Windows XP and Linux FC3 on my pc.
> I have recently installed a wireless-G adaptor. I can connect to the
> internet on XP but Linux does not recognise it !!

> K . Chauhan

Unfortunately you do not provide any information about WLAN NIC brand
and model, or at least the chipset it uses (/sbin/lspci -v). There is a
big chance that you will have to use something like ndiswrapper to use
Windows® drivers.

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=ndiswrapper&q=b

Alexander

Serendipity 19:34:22 up 17 days, 16:18, load average: 0.18, 0.07, 0.08