FC4 Networking Problem

CHAT KHODA chatkhoda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 05:50:58 UTC 2005

Hi friends,
Here is a new and srange problem(maybe just for me!)
in FC4 netwroking.
I have a FC4 web server in my office serving company's
website (connected to ISP1) and we have no problem
with our website when we try to retrieve pages from
inside the company and remote locations(by using the
same ISP as office).
But sometimes ,just some times,we lose our
connectivity to this server ,no ping no ssh etc.
during this situation the only solution is pinging a
remote host like google from FC4 console and pinging
all of the hosts using ISP1 will not solve the
problem!.
When my colleague in office ping the google it starts
pinging after one packet lost and we will have no
problem.
Thus,What exactly is this problem ? something related
to ISP1 ? to FC4 ? Hardware?
Thank you for any comment.
Regards,