How to recieve

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 12:04:51 UTC 2005

G Hale wrote:
>   I signed up for the mailing list using Hotmail but recieve no e-mails
> from the group (except for a question I posted last month). Do I just need
> to read the archives or set up a news group account. Please forgive my lack
> of grey matter on this. I recieved an e-mail stating that my bounce score
> is1 out of 5. What does that mean?

For obvious reasons, I'm sending both to the list and to George.

No, when you sign up to the list, you should normally get copies of
everything, unless you change your options.

At the bottom of every list e-mail is the list signature:

> fedora-list mailing list
> fedora-list at redhat.com

That URL isn't just for unsubscribing: you can do a lot of things there.
If you visit the page, and scroll to the bottom, there's some text:
>  To unsubscribe from fedora-list, get a password reminder, or change
>  your subscription options enter your subscription email address:

button, enter your password, and you'll get to your options screen.

Check that all the options look sane. In particular, check that "Mail
delivery" is "Enabled". You may want to play with some of the other
options.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | That brought a lump to the eye and a tear to the
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | throat.