problem in squirrellmail or sendmail

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Fri Sep 16 10:16:00 UTC 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 03:39:56PM +0530, Ramesh Patel wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I setup sendmail on  FC3. now i check on command prompt it work and i able
> to send and receive mail.
I realize you are having a problem with English but I need some
clarification. What do you mean above. Dis sending mail with a
different program , for example, mail succeed in sending mail.

> but now i use squirrel mail for this and i send message from squirrel mail
> (Browser)  then  i unable to send .

What happens when you try to send mail from squirrelmail? Do you get
an error? Can you compose the message but get an error when you hit
send?
> i able to read exiting mail in  my INBOX.
>
> where is the problem
>
> Please Help me.

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science