problem in squirrellmail or sendmail

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Sep 16 13:48:06 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 16.09.2005 schrieb Ramesh Patel um 12:09:

> I setup sendmail on  FC3. now i check on command prompt it work and i able
> to send and receive mail.

SELinux being enforcing?

> but now i use squirrel mail for this and i send message from squirrel mail
> (Browser)  then  i unable to send .

SquirrelMail runs on the same host as Sendmail, I assume.

> i able to read exiting mail in  my INBOX.

> Ramesh Patel

Be sure in your SquirrelMail setup you setup use of "SMTP" rather than
".sendmail". If your problem persists please provide maillog entries
showing the problem (something like "Relaying denied" or other
problems).

Alexander

Serendipity 15:45:31 up 25 days, 12:29, load average: 0.11, 0.07, 0.03