GUI Newsreader

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Sep 16 17:34:19 UTC 2005

Robert J. Bell wrote:

>>Pan is in extras.
>>

> Thanks, Pan is great. Is there a list someplace that can be searched?
> There are so many great apps in extras (and core) but unless you know
> the name or get lucky with `yum info` its hard to find what you're
> looking for.

I find Yumex (from extras) is great for that as it covers all the
repositories you have allowed.  Browse and search for key words.  The
search isn't that great but it is handy.   Start and search for games.
(just in case you have some spare time).  You would be surprised by the
different types of games available.

--
Robin Laing