Is there any way to make iiimf work with qt without changing locale?

Julian Sikorski lordzanon at poczta.onet.pl
Sat Sep 17 18:08:14 UTC 2005

Hi. Hope starting a new thread will clarify some things. I finally got
iiimf working in gnome with gtk apps using gnome-im-switcher. But
neither gnome/qt nor kde works with japanese input. Setting LC_CTYPE to
ja_JP.UTF-8 seems to solve the problem, but also causes to change the
default fonts and makes them look crappy. So my question is: Is there
any way to make iiimf work with qt applications without changing locale?
Greets.