Which release of Fedora is likely to ship w/ swsusp2 built-in?

Reshat Sabiq sabiq at csociety.org
Sat Sep 17 18:58:10 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Yes and yes but the development version requires more testing for it
> to be enabled in the final FC5 release.  Hop in and participate if you
> have time
>
> regards
> Rahul

I'm not sure if i'll have time for that. But hypothetically speaking,
how does one go about installing the development release? I'm not seeing
isos for download. Do people install FC4, and then run yum from specific
Development sources?

Also, testing suspend to disk shouldn't be very dangerous for my
harddrive, i guess. The worst thing that could happen is a crash during
re-boot, which one should be able to fix by running a rescue CD, correct?

Thanks.