NEWBIE to yum and apt-get on FC4

Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com
Mon Sep 26 23:15:37 UTC 2005

Im new to using these methods of building applications, so far for the
applications that have been found in the source.list or package lists
has been great.  However, Im trying to install programs line XINE and
GNUPOD but Im having no luck in finding the packages.   I have been
picking through google for days and looked at the apt-get.org site but
everything seems to be Debain oriented that I come across.  I have the
basic three apt-get Fedora sites, can someone send me some additional
sources that contain XINE or GNUPOD?  Or point me in the right direction
for obtaining the URLs for other packages to FC4.

 Any insight would really help out the late nights.

Thanks much,

DK