Skype

Erik P. Olsen erik at epo.dk
Tue Sep 27 22:45:19 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 15:27 +0200, Antonio Montagnani wrote:
> Tim said the following on 27/09/2005 14:57:
>
> >On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 14:12 +0200, Amichai Rotman wrote:
> >

> >>I did not even try the FC3 RPM on FC4
> >>

> >I've tried that.  The result is lock-ups.  You have to manually kill off
> >processes from a terminal to get your PC back.  You try and run other
> >programs while it's running, and they jam.  Eventually you can't do
> >anything (none of the GUI is responsive).
> >

> No lock-ups here....the only bug is window for country searching not
> showing alla countries.....

I just tried installing skype-1.2.0.17-fc3.i586.rpm on FC4, not the
Italian version though, the English, and the country pull down looked
rather strange. It displayed all the countries it could on one full
screen page with no scroll bars. I think you should file a bug report
with the skype support team.

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen