Wine: This May Help

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:08:37 UTC 2005

on newrpms.sunsite.dk theres also a fc4 repo folder if you browse the
filesystem with a newer version of wine built on and for fc4 of course
the fc3 build works too but its somewhat outdated.

http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc4/RPMS.newrpms/

-> wine package.

Once i find time again i will update it to the newest monthly release.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl