lvm in rescue

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Sep 29 18:57:49 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 29.09.2005 schrieb dhaval thakar um 17:49:

Please do not send HTML formatted mails to this list, especially as your
mail provider adds this bad signature boilerplate.

> can any one guide me to rescue linux box from (my fstab entry
> mismatched for /)
> i m using fedora core 4 file system is lvm

Use FC4 CD1 or DVD and boot into rescue mode. It will detect the LVM
automatically. I do not really understand what your problem is, but
booted into rescue mode you can edit the fstab.

Alexander

Serendipity 20:54:28 up 5:50, 16 users, 0.42, 0.41, 0.42