Fedora Core install problem on Tyan Thunder 2500 (S1867)

Cokey fdepercin at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 01:55:05 UTC 2005

Has anyone successfully installed Fedora Core on this motherboard?  If
so, did you have to do
anything special.  All the installs I've tried hang about the time the
parallel modules are installed
just before anaconda starts.  I've filed a bug report but have had no
reply.  I've been running RH 7.3
for years without any problems and Suse gets past that point with no
problems.

Tnx

Cokey

believed to be clean.