Dynamic DNS and failed journal

Brian Chadwick brianchad at westnet.com.au
Tue Aug 1 11:50:22 UTC 2006

Tim wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 19:59 +1000, Brian Chadwick wrote:
>
>> SElinux is in ENFORCING mode .... i bet the issue is in there ....
>> LOL .... dont know its set up that way but it is .... he comes some
>> reading
>>

> I would have suspected that, but I'm sure you said it was disabled.
> I've had mine on enabled and permissive for ages, because it was quite a
> pain trying to get some webserving features working with it on
> enforcing.
>
> By the way, you don't have to quote everything in replies, particularly
> if it's not needed for the reply.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the run around tim ... i instructed
my offisder to install without selinux ... and i so assumed that was the
case ... he has since left (not his choice ;) ) and so i was left with
the baby ... it was a bit of a serach and destroy ... there is no X on
the box ... so all "easy tools" arent available ... anyway ... i learnt
a bit

I have since replayed everything from go to wo .... its selinux doing
its stuff.

Thanks for your help ....