Matlab & LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Aug 3 01:38:06 UTC 2006

David Scriven wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> No, not for installed Matlab, but for stand-alone applications
> on machines that don't have Matlab installed, so no, I don't
> believe I'm doing anything wrong.

Sometimes it is helpful if you provide more details than simply saying
"it doesn't work" or "I'm getting an error message".

Is it safe to assume that the "stand-alone" application is one that you
developed yourself?  Or, is it a common one that others may have tried?
 Maybe someone has tried those common ones...or are willing to download
and try it to see if they can duplicate your issue.  Or, maybe you can
even tell us what error messages are being produced and it may ring a
bell in someones head.

The more information you supply the better the chance of your getting
meaningful advice.