User profiles and immutable profiles

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Aug 7 17:40:10 UTC 2006

I have a setup where I am going to create some computers and have the
user profiles loaded from LDAP and probably an NFS mount from a server
for their 'home' directory.

I haven't played with this setup yet but it shouldn't be too much of a
problem unless they try to log in from multiple systems simultaneously.

I also am going to need a 'guest' profile where the settings, Desktop,
Bookmarks, etc. are all wiped out (or lost) upon logout. Is there some
blogs or documents that discuss methodologies to do that?

Craig