[Evolution] Nit Pic -- Saving Sent messages in separate folders? - [NOT SOLVED]

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Aug 9 20:44:58 UTC 2006

Thanks David;

I am CC-ing this reply to the Evolution list in case someone else finds
it useful as well.  Pardon the top post but I wanted to keep the thread
intact for others.

Today is used up and I am tired.  Tomorrow morning I will give your
suggestions a try.  They look like what I want.  And if not exactly,
they certainly point me in the right direction; building Bash scripts
rather than trying something internal to Evolution which for me would be
a steep learning curve.

--
Regards Bill