Problem running cdrda0 process

Bill Colias bcolias at microweb.com
Tue Aug 15 17:35:17 UTC 2006

I think the problem is in the Nautilus File Manager, though I'm not
certain. How I produce the problem is after inserting a CD to copy, I
right clicked on the CD image on my desktop and choose Copy Disk.
Then after I complete the Copy Disc dialog I get the error message.
This occurs for both a CD to CD copy or creating a file image.

Note that when I installed FD 5, I only chose the Gnome desktop without KDE.

-Bill