progress on wifi configuration

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Aug 16 13:18:43 UTC 2006

On Wednesday August 16 2006 9:08 am, Garry Harthill wrote:
> How does it handle WPA?

Short answer - I don't know because I haven't tried it.
Somewhat longer answer - when you bring it up, it displays a window showing
available networks. If you highlight one and click connect, it pops a profile
window which has several things you can configure for that connection,
including security. Once you've entered a profile, it will automatically
connect to that network the next time it encounters it. You'll either have to
research it, or try it, to see how it specifically handles wpa, though.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA