video problem on usb-storage

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Wed Aug 16 13:19:21 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I have succesfully installed fc5 on usb mass storage, and it boots
friendly :)
But each time i try to boot from a different pc, x failed, and i must
reconfigure xorg.conf with the good video card.

I would like to know if there is a way to enable a kind of auto
detection (like on livecd ?) to workaround this problem ? I dont mind to
have a very good video card : i use this box to make test with softs...

thank you for any answer :)

(is it the good mailing list ?)
--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when