video problem on usb-storage

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Thu Aug 17 04:24:36 UTC 2006

You 're right John,
The computers i use have ati radeon AGP card and GForce 4MX agp card.
And each time it failed. I tried to switch to vesa but X still failed
returning that this is not the good driver (that also means that
autodetection works anyway).

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows !"