FAILED for eth0

Brad Bonkoski bbonkoski at mediaguide.com
Thu Aug 17 15:44:27 UTC 2006

what do you get when you run /sbin/ifconfig -a?
Perhaps the new network card requires a different driver for your kernel...
And if you are not familiar with the process of building/loading new
modules for the kernel, I am not sure if there is an *easy* way to do
this, except for letting the installer run and guessing what modules you
need....