MSI K9NGM2-FID Kernal won't boot after upgrade to 2174

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:46:32 UTC 2006

No raid, it is off in the bios (well that what is says), I am booting to a
sata drive.  I only have Fedora loaded on this machine at this time and no
other window etc partitions.  Kind of bummed me out since everything booted
up and loaded and all of my devices were loaded, I saw the raid issues but
didn't sound like my issue.  It looks like it could be related to ACPI but
not sure....