MS Windows through QEMU

Jack Gates jlgates at charter.net
Tue Aug 29 16:47:37 UTC 2006

I want to try qemu.  I have it installed with yum.  I have tried to go
through the man pages for it and even went to the web site
documentation.

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html

There is a tutorial site from the above site that I don't seem to be
able to get on right now.
http://kidsquid.com/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/QuickStartGuide

Is there any HowTo sites that are not so complicated?  The man pages
are too confusing and so is the above site.

With VMWare Workstation installed I can run *vmware &* from the shell
and have it fire up a GUI session that will allow me to configure and
install a virtual machine.  qemu apparently works totally different
and I have not been able to figure anything out.  Is there a way to
start a GUI session with qemu?

--
Jack Gates http://www.morningstarcom.net