What is the language "British"?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Aug 29 16:17:06 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-29-08 at 03:40 -0700, jdow wrote:
> From: "Ed Greshko" <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>

> Now as homework, Ed, search the web for "Terpsichore tongue twister".
> When you can get all the way through that without stumbling you might
> know something about - I'm not sure what. But it surely is fun to work
> your way through it.
>
> http://www.betterendings.org/Homeschool/Fun/tongue.htm
> {^_-}

As a followup question to the list: Do languages other than English have
Tongue Twisters or other word games they use?  I am sure they must, but
I have never heard any.

Although, this thread is way off topic, it is kind of fun to break away
from normal work and play with words within a community that stretches
around the world.  I am old enough that such things like talking
casually to people from Britain, Australia and Hong Kong still amazes
me.

--
Regards Bill