The silly mess with Firefox 1.5.0.4's Flash plugin

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 30 22:02:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 10:06 +0300, Heikki Pesonen wrote:
> I use Firefox bouth in WindowsXP and in Fedora Core 5. As usual, in
> Windows-word no problems. In Fedora Core Firefox works otherwise well
> but untill recently I have not gotten  Flash Player plugin to install.
> I found some advice and did everything asked (a long list follows):
The  flash Player plugin you get from the macromedia.repo .

Throw away documentation and manuals, and users will be a hundred times
happier. Throw away privileges and quotas, and users will do the Right
Thing. Throw away proprietary and site licenses, and there won't be any
pirating. If these three aren't enough, just stay at your home directory
and let all processes take their course.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net