VDQ : Download, View & Print

Richard England rengland at europa.com
Thu Aug 31 05:07:57 UTC 2006

Beartooth wrote:
> At
>
> http://www.90thdivisionassoc.org/90thDivisionFolders/90thhistorybook/historybookstart.htm
>
> is a history available for individual download and printing. Under FC5, I
> can download *something* (a 731 byte file -- probably just a link -- for a
> 123-page whole book!) by right-clicking on the link with Opera, Epiphany,
> or Galeon. But I can't figure out how to download the whole text. Am I
> missing something obvious here??

Since no one seems to have answered, I had a look.  The link on that
page that takes you to the actual pages is labeled  "HERE" and is
sending you to a document that uses frames to present the various
chapters.  I could find no place that would allow you to cleanly down
load the entire document, though you might be able to save it page by
painstaking page....

--
--R