Cut, Copy, Paste Nightmare

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 1 06:51:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 14:00 +1000, Steffen Kluge wrote:
> Just do it the ^C/^V way then. Works just like in Windows. It is
> amazing you parade your lack of skill and/or knowledge and try to palm
> it off as some sort of Linux shortcomings.

Nice try with the insults, jackass, but CTRL + C or V doesn't work in
*all* applications, neither *do* all applications have right-click copy
and paste options, and neither does highlight and middle-click pasting
work in *all* applications.  You *have* to do combinations, some of
which have really annoying effects.

I read messages from the public lists.