Hula Server

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 4 07:13:00 UTC 2006

Hi
Maybe somebody's using Hula server and can help me with my problem.
I installed hula on Fedora Core 5. I tried both from the rpm and
later from source and still can't get it to send messages no matter
what I do. The error "Unable to Create New Message" appears at the
top of any message when I hit send. When I check the log (/var/log/
messages), I always find the errors I include bellow.

hulanmap[26965]: 00020037: Could not write to "" for user "admin";
line 2306 from 0
hulanmap[26965]: 00020037: Could not write to "MAIN" for user
"admin"; line 566 from 0
hulanmap[26965]: 00020002: Unhandled request "" for account "admin"
from 192.168.1.1

I get the same errors for any user.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my hula installation and how to
solve this problem?
Thanks,
EJ