Clock applet is more expensive than other clocks!

Joel Gomberg obligor11-fedora at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 20:22:48 UTC 2006

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

> Frankly, if it wasn't for Beagle and the clock, I wouldn't have anything
> to do with Evolution on this system - I'd much prefer it that way.
>
> I don't use Evolution - I don't want Evolution - but I have to install
> it for it's dependants.

The FC5 RPM has Evolution as a dependency for Beagle, but Beagle can be
compiled without evo.  That's what I've done.  I wish the Fedora
maintainer would eliminate the dependency so that I could install Beagle
  with the RPM. I'm not going to install Evolution just to satisfy a
non-existent requirement.

--
Joel