Photo gallery recommendation?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 11 11:22:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 10:15 +0100, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
> Coppermine is excellent and the reason that you can't find an RPM is
> because it is installed on your web server, not locally!

It doesn't really make any difference whether you install to a location
in your webserver, or elsewhere.  It's still a role suitable for RPM.
I'd say something that exposes your webserver to more programming is in
even more need of staying with a system that can keep it up to date,
like YUM.

Are there any of these gallery programs that don't play silly games with
HTML tables?  You end up with pages that only fit neatly into certain
web browser sizes, they don't automatically fit (best) to the available
space.

I read messages from the public lists.