Photo gallery recommendation?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 11 15:15:32 UTC 2006

Tim:
>> It doesn't really make any difference whether you install to a location
>> in your webserver, or elsewhere.  It's still a role suitable for RPM.
>> I'd say something that exposes your webserver to more programming is in
>> even more need of staying with a system that can keep it up to date,
>> like YUM.

Peter Hillier-Brook:
> Sorry! I assumed that you would be using a hosted web server, not a
> private one.

Actually, that's a different Tim.  I was just making a comment in
general.  But what you've said applies; RPM installs suit installing on
a machine under your control.  If it's not, you need something that can
be put onto someone else's machines.

I read messages from the public lists.